Thursday, March 5, 2009

You Can't Please Everyone, So You Gotta Please Yourself

da na na na

Dinner time...invariably someone will not be 100% satisfied when you are feeding more than one person. Usually at our house it's Larry. No biggie, he's a big boy, he can find something he likes to eat. But it's more challenging when it's one of the kids.

Tonight was one of those nights. I decided to do a variation on Baked Ziti using Rotini instead (was out of Ziti). So usually I make meatballs, but didn't do it tonight. I browned the meat and added it to the sauce while the Rotini cooked.

Good for Marissa who all of a sudden doesn't like Meatballs.

Bad for Dylay who wanted Meatballs.

Oh well, it was also good for Mama because that's what I was craving.

Should have put in ear plugs at the dinner table so I didn't have to listen to the grumblings.

No comments: