Friday, April 27, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy


My kids are a little older, but it still seems to be as busy at my house. Dylan still likes to be held way to much. I know there will come a time when I miss his clinginess, but right now, at this age it's over the top. He always wants to be held when I'm in the middle of other things and does not understand that right now Mommy can't but that doesn't mean she will never.

Oh well, busy days ahead for me:
Today
Kindergarten Orientation w/Marissa
Shopping for food and Larry's birthday present
House cleaning
visit my dad in St. Barnabas
dinner
soccer for Marissa
celebrate Larry's birthday

Tomorrow
Haircut for Marissa (which I think I'll cancel)
Nails
Open House @ Legacy (Cheer)
House cleaning
friends over

Sunday
preparing food for get together for Larry
Meetup at Panera's
pick up cake
Larry's birthday party

in the weekend somewhere maybe pick up my dad

1 comment:

Cutie said...

I hope you got some good rest after all of that!!