Thursday, April 26, 2007

Messed Up Sleeping Habits this week GRRRR!



So the kids are having a bad sleep week.

Yesterday, Dylan was suffering from allergies (I think) and when Father-in-law was watching him while I got my hair done, he fell asleep in FIL's car and napped all the way home and on our couch until about 1 or 1:30. Then he had itchy eyes and around 3:30 I gave him benedryl and he fell asleep about 4:30 to 7:30...soooo he wasn't going to bed a regular bedtime. He stayed up and watched the Pirate game (overtime at that) with Daddy and finally came to bed around 11ish. He slept to 6:30am.

Marissa stayed over at inlaws house yesterday and FIL ratted her out and said that she was still up when he got home from work last night at 1:30am! WTF were they thinking??? She slept until 8ish this morning, but right now, at 6:47pm est, she's zonked out in her bed and she won't stay up...soooo that means another late night for one of my kids, because I just know she won't sleep through til morning.

No comments: