Sunday, February 4, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday

We are preparing for our *party* LOL...we have Steve and FIL coming over. The only reason FIL is coming is because Steve works for Dicks Sporting Goods (he runs the golf shop at 2 locations) and FIL wants to use his discount to buy something. Our menu is homemade pizza, hot wings, dip and nachos and beer, beer, beer.

We've been up cleaning today. Gave my kitchen a good cleaning, removed things from the counters and cleaned the outside of the cabinets etc. Also cleaned the family room too. Finally put the things back on the mantel we took off at Christmas time.

Marissa and I decided to get our nails done, unfortunately, have to remember that I no longer live in NY because the 4 nail places near us are closed on Sundays. So we went to Walmart where I bought covers for the kitchen chairs, a jacket for Marissa for $7, sweats for Dylan $1 and $1.50 and a CD of kids songs which I'm downloading to her FP3 player now.

No comments: