Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Still Job Hunting


job search is still going on...I'm really looking for something to do at home, that makes more money than what I get now....and my inlaws said they'd watch the kids, so I can find something outside the home too, so I've been looking at both.

my a-hole "boss" pissed me off today...I've been emailing them and leaving them messages about this one client and job opportunity for 2 weeks, and he leaves me a message about his frustration on the lack of communication on everyone's part including mine...he said he asked me for feedback on my candidate and so I called him and left him another message asking when he communicated with me because the last time I spoke to him was weeks ago and he never asked me for anything about my candidate and I told him I was looking for other employment due to the lack of anything substantial coming out of his company directed my way. I told him I was tired of wasting my time, effort and money, just spinning my wheels while he wasn't producing anything on his end.

1 comment:

Cutie said...

Hope you can find something you like to do soon. Job hunting sucks. Good luck!