Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Be Bad Guy Mama


I guess gone are the days where I can pick out Dylan's Halloween costumes.Gone are cuddly puppy dogs, fuzzy bears, cute froggies.Seems my little boy is growing past cute and cuddly and on to scary and mean!I had thought that I would have the kids dress up as a Kitty (Marissa) and Puppy (Dylan) for Halloween this year.I even saw a cute puppy dog costume at Target for Dylan and was just trying to find a cute Kitty Cat for Marissa. She said she either wanted to be a Kitty or a Witch.So Monday Dylan and I were shopping and I said to him "let's go look at costumes"off we went to the Halloween section of Super Center Walmart ...and he was oohing and ahhing over all the outside decorations and pumpkins and such.I started looking through the toddler costumes and saw a cute, cute, cute "Itsy Bitsy Spider", he said "no", a fuzzy bear, he said "no", a frog, again "no". He said "bad guy" ...what? "bad guy, Mama" then "I be bad guy". I looked to where he pointed and it was the skeleton. He wanted to be a Skeleton.No matter how I tried to convince him otherwise, he was insistent. "I be bad guy"So this year for Halloween, Dylan will be a Skeleton and Marissa will be a Witch


No comments: