Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm Not A Mean Mommy!

but at 7:30pm, catching me at the mall with two rambunctious 6 year old girls, after a day of whining and carrying on and of me saying "no", "you can't", "do this", "do that", "don't do this", "don't do that", "Marissa", "MARISSA", "MARISSA!!!" ... you caught me at a bad moment and I appear to be the meanest mommy in the world...oh well, I'll start out tomorrow like I always do. Sweet as pie, agreeable and lovely...but watch out come 7:30pm tomorrow night...I turn into the mean mommy again...because it will be "clean your room", "get in the shower", "pick out something to wear to school tomorrow", "get your back pack together", "are you packing or buying", "GET TO BED!"

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You make it to 7:30 pm before sounding like that? I sometimes don't make it to 7:30 am :)

You are NOT a mean mommy!!