Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

I know there are people having worse weather than we are...but jeez, I'm so tired of this crappy weather. If it's not cold, it's raining! Enough already! I just want to start Spring already. We had a few teaser days a couple of weeks ago and thenwe got freezing cold temps, snow and now rain. I'm so over it! San Diego here I come!

So we have a little scheduling conflict for Friday...oops My fault. I scheduled myself to be part of a Consignment Sale/Vendor Show on April 20th and 21st, thinking it was going to be Saturday and Sunday...oh my bad---it's Friday and Saturday---don't know why, but that's how it was coordinated. WELL....Larry has to work Friday PLUS Marissa's soccer practice (first one due to weather problems---see above) is at 5:45 on Friday. So he's checking with his parents to see if they can babysit and also, he'll probably have to leave work early because he's scheduled to work until 5pm on Friday.

No comments: