Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sometimes I Wonder

I really, really do about people in this world.

I mean, when you apply for a job and give references, why would you give people who can barely form a sentence, can't think, and are not intelligent? I mean, in my job, I come up with at least one or two references a day where they answer questions like "I don't know", "I guess so" and the questions are "how would you rate YOUR FRIEND on his/her reliability?" or "How does YOUR FRIEND get along with others?" Sometimes the answers are "yeah he's reliable" that's not what I asked, I asked to rate him/her!

When I furnish references, I choose people that are going to be a good representative of ME! Someone who is well spoken, can think on the their feet, can communicate and aren't annoyed that they have to do something nice for ME, their friend.

No comments: