Monday, March 31, 2008

blues

interview today was ok...I think it went pretty well. The FVP was a fellow NY'er so we talked a little about the differences. It was a behavioral interview ( I hate those!) but I think my answers were ok. Didn't get a real feel of the job because it's a new position. The company is adding this line of recruiters, so the site manager was able to give me some information and background, but more will be released at training. Training would be in Minnesota and they are looking to move pretty quickly---making their decision by the end of the week.

I just was having a crappy style day...my hair wouldn't unfrizz no matter what I tried. My makeup looked caked on, my suit just didn't lay right (it could be that I have AF and I'm bloating BIG TIME this month, so it didn't fit well and the other suit I would have traded to NEEDS dry cleaning too bad)...so I wasn't very comfortable with myself (appearance wise) which can do a number on your self esteem when interviewing. So I should hear either way by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I didn't know that you were interviewing! If your training is in MN you'll have to let me know & we can get together! Good luck!!

5 little greenbeans said...

Awe denise! Big Hugs!
I wish you the best of luck, and agree with you 100% about appearance and self esteem.
When I think i might look "okay" for a day, i feel soooooooo much better, the whole day flows better.
Seems like whenever i actually have somewhere to go, is when i feel i look like sh*t.
Im sure you looked lovely, and it was just the nerves!
Keep us updated!