Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring

and WTF frost on the car windows, snow showers overnight and temps in the high 30's/low 40's.

I'm soooo waiting for Spring. I can't wait to put the heavy coats, scarves and gloves away.

This just strengthens my resolve to move this family to a warmer climate. Larry's company's US headquarters are in Plano Texas, that might be nice. We've talked about North Carolina, especially Cary/Raleigh/Durham/Charlotte...some areas where there's lots of IT/High Tech jobs....reality, I don't think we'll make another major move...at least not until the kids are in high school or something like that...we can't afford to lose our support system that we have here.

BUMMER

1 comment:

5 little greenbeans said...

Yeah........i hear ya!
Its still in the mid 40's-low 50's here all next week.
I would love a perfect spring day for when i bring natalie home.
Come on spring!